Bacall Associates Travel Singapore: Things To Do At Changi Airport Singapore
Topping the list of the World's Best Airports for years now, Singapore's Changi Airport upholds extraordinary service for its guests and passengers . While waiting for a flight here, travelers are treated to a wide array of activities and services that could easily make a hours of layover feel like a vacation . Here are some of the things in store for passengers:
- There is a movie theatre located in Terminal 2, Terminal 3 and Transit Area where travellers can have film screenings free of charge. Moreover, there is an entertainment deck at Terminal 2 and Transit Area where guests can enjoy music in an MTV booth, or indulge in a sports game in the Xbox Kinect room.
- Get cozy in the pool and Jacuzzi (yep, a jacuzzi!). Situated at Aerotel Airport Transit Hotel at Terminal 1 are swimming pool facilities and a jaczzi. available for an amount of $17 SGD.
- Take a glimpse of orchids, cactus and plants. Head to Terminal 2 see more than 700 wonderful orchids and other beautiful plant species. The cactus garden awaits at Terminal 1 where travellers can view more than 100 species of cacti and other arid plants.
- Go shopping! There are loads of stores that can satisfy the needs of different shoppers and tourists. There are local products, international brands and duty free items to choose from.
- Pause and relax at the rest areas and massage chairs. These facilities are located at the Snooze Lounge at Terminal 1, Sanctuary Lounge & at Oasis Lounge at Terminal 2, and at the Snooze Lounge at Terminal 3.The massage chairs are located across all terminals and they don't cost any cent.
- Use the internet connection. In all terminals, there are around 400 internet/computer docks available for all travellers to use. There are also connection facilities via the airport's wi-fi service Wifi@Changi, mobile phone surfing and WiFi Password Kiosks. The best part? these are all free of charge.